Friday, September 16, 2016

Eleven Months Old

Exactly one year ago today, Kevin snapped this picture of me.  My due date was just shy of two months away from this picture.  I felt like I still had eternity to go until "Baby J" arrived.  Who knew it would be exactly one month later.


Fast forward a year, and now I have this--a funny, energetic, lovable, go-with-the-flow, almost-a-toddler baby boy.


My baby boy is starting his transition to toddlerhood.  He is finally figuring out how to move around, much to this momma's dismay.  He has learned to sit up when he's lying down, pull himself up to a standing position with the assistance of furniture, and is starting to master crawling.  His "baby days" are numbered and this momma is having a hard time accepting his growing up.

Happy eleven months, Gavin Lucas.  I love you more than I know how to express.


No comments:

Post a Comment